Interested in Working With Us?
Join the CFC Team!
The Couple and Family Clinic is contracting part-time psychotherapists to join our rapidly growing practice in Bethesda, MD. We are looking for compassionate, highly-skilled team members to help meet the needs of our current client waitlist and our MD, DC, NoVA community.
Why Work at The Couple and Family Clinic?
We’ve got a great group of friendly psychotherapists who are supportive, encouraging, and super fun to work with! We are committed, growth-minded clinicians who understand the importance of collaborating with other professionals including doctors, school counselors, other psychotherapists, etc. We are in-network with BCBS and out of network with all other insurance plans.
We’d be a good fit for you if you are looking for a work environment that provides you with more freedom, flexibility, and professional development. We are invested in helping you reach your full potential as a provider in our field.
Items for your consideration:
- Free weekly peer consultation and mentoring
- A reliable stream of referrals from our waitlist to build your caseload at your own pace
- Flexibility to set your own schedule and work with your ideal client
- Competitive and increasing fee schedule conditional upon number of client hours and length of time at the practice
- In-house billing specialist to handle all insurance paperwork
- Opportunities to develop your passions into community workshops and guest speaking in media placement
- Our supportive, creative, authentic, and humorous team of professionals are waiting to meet you!
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with couples and families
- A specialized focus working with adolescents and children (big plus!)
- Play therapists will have a budget to enhance their supplies
- Availability to work on select weekdays and weekends including evenings
- Full clinical licensure 5+ years experience in clinical practice
- A willingness to wear multiple hats
- Competitive pay and additional opportunities for professional development
- Social media savvy
- Contributor to blog and/or newsletter
- Public speaking/running workshops
If the above speaks to you, and you’re still interested in joining our practice, please email your resume/CV to Robin Smith at email@example.com after filling out this questionnaire.