New to the CFC? Welcome!
Where We Are Located
Our practice is located in Bethesda, MD a short walk from Bethesda Metro. Our suite is on the second floor. Metered parking is available on Pearl St just outside the building, or in the Waverly Garage. When you arrive at the office for your first appointment please check in on the tablet and have a seat in the waiting room and your provider will be with you shortly. A few things to remember:
- Please help yourself to water, tea, or sparkling water in the waiting room.
- Referrals are always welcome. The highest compliment a client can give is to refer someone to our practice.
- From time to time throughout your treatment we may provide you with a Feedback Survey. Your feedback is always appreciated and helps to better inform how we conduct therapy with individuals, couples, and families just like you.
We work to build strong relationships with our clients by consistently providing those we serve with respect, a non-judgmental stance, and an openness to work together to better understand what is causing distress.
No More Paper Forms!
Our fully mobile, client portal allows you to fill out intakes, sign necessary forms, send secure messages, request appointments, download documents, and pay bills — anytime, anywhere.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
The Couple and Family Clinic welcomes new clients. Finding a therapist who is a good fit for you is an important decision that can have real impacts on your health and well-being. By choosing The Couple and Family Clinic, you can feel confident that you have chosen to work with a therapist who is dedicated their profession. We work to build strong relationships with our clients by consistently providing those we serve with respect, a non-judgmental stance, and an openness to work together to better understand what changes you are looking to accomplish.
Our commitment to our clients involves
- Improving the lives of the people we work with by providing quality care from a person-centered approach
- Being fully present as we guide those we serve along a path of growth, health, and wellness
- Continuing to practice excellence in our field through continuing education.